Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Punisher Gatling Cannon

Pics coming soon!


hey guys, is cake, and i have yet another TACTICAL REVIEW! So I'll be reviewing the Punisher Gatling Cannon from Air Zone! I found it at Toys R Us for 40.00. It comes with the whole gun itself, a belt, 30 air zone flat top micro darts, and an ammo box. I havent measured ranges yet, but I'll have them up soon. Basically no modding potential, as Drac had said before "Its better stock." The plastic is meh, mediumish strongish.
Range:6
Comfort:4
Power: 6
Reliability: 8
Mobility: 4
Rank: 5.5


I am heavy weapons guy, and this is my weapon. She weighs 150 kilograms and fires 200 dollar custom cartridges at 200 rounds per minute. It costs 400,000 to fire this weapon, for 12 seconds. lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QM1eTAwOYc

No comments:

Post a Comment